Thursday 7 June 2012

SUPERMARKET SWEEP (mini haul)

                          A FEW ESSENTIALS FROM ASDA SUPERMARKET ... 


So today I stopped by ASDA as I needed to return a top which I had bought a few days ago, and thought I would stop by the beauty section and pick up a few things... I usually rely on Boots or Superdrug but on the rare occasion I do like to browse through Tesco and ASDA... anyways so heres what I bought...

  1. Sally Hansen Polish Removier for dry, brittle nails £2.00
  2. TRESemme Instant Refresh Volumising Dry Shampoo - will be comparing this to the Batiste Dry Hair Shampoo! £5.00
  3. Eyelure Naturalites in 107 £5.00
  4. Revlon Lash Adhesive £5.12 - I bought a really crapy lash adhesive a few weeks ago so hopefully this one will actually work! 
  5. Blistex Intensive Moisturiser Hydrating £2.50 - I was in desperate need of a good chapstick/lip balm
  6. Montagne Jeunesse De-Clog Pores Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips £1.15 - I love the masks so thought I would give their new strips a wizz... 

I will try to do a review on each of the above within the next few weeks as and when I use each product so keep a look out :)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...