Thursday 7 June 2012

Collection 2000 Teal & Gold Eyeliners

Tuesdays Gold & Teal eye makeup... 


Before applying anything to my eyes I used Urban Deday Primer Potion

I then used a matte beige from my 120 palette all over the eyelid

I lined my top lashline with Maybellines Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black (such a good eyeliner!)

then ontop of the black eyeliner I used the gel liner from the Collection 2000 range which I reviewed in an earlier post...

On my lower lash line, I used this fab eye pencil in Teal by Collection 2000 & lined my water line with VIVO black khol pencil which is my fave black khol pencil :)

I then primed my lashes with Elizabeth Arden Lash Optimzer - this is also such an AMAZING product!!
then ontop of the lash optimizer, I used L'Oreal Perfect Clean Definition Telescope Mascara

I love my eyebrows looking thick, defined and gorgeous so I always use Rimmels Eyebrow Pencil, and in the picture I have used shade 'Hazel' ... I then use my concealer to go around and define the eyebrow on top, i feel this gives a nice clean and super defined eye brow :)

on the lips I used Collection 2000 new cream puff in Powder Puff 






2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...