Tuesday 31 January 2012

FashionistA Fashion Secret Flawless Primer and Fashion Secret Mattifying Primer

On Friday I went into Superdrug and although initially I went in just to get a few toiletries... inevitably... I ended up in the makeup section... I cant help it!!! I needed a primer, and FashionistA just so happened to have a special offer of half price! soooo I got both primers for £5.00 each... happy days!!!

On Saturday I had the opportunity to use my primers, and boi was I impressed!!! .... I used both of them... The Flawless Primer on my cheeks where I have my acne scars, and the Mattifying Primer on my T-Zone... they both felt amazing on the skin, not greasy, and actually left my skin feeling really soft! My makeup lasted all night, and I didnt need to re-touch AT ALL! ... As you can see, even with flash, my face didnt look 'grey' and without flash my makeup still looked great... so they are most definately going into my kit!!

I am super impressed and think that they are worth paying the full price of £10.00 each once the current promotion ends.

As for the eyeshadows, I really liked them, they blended nicely, and looked great. I always use a primer, so the eyeshadow lasted all night.



Heres a few pics of the final look:

DEEP OCEAN - all over the lid

MIDNIGHT BLUE - Outer 'V' and under the lower lashes



Products Used:
FashionistA - Eyeshadow Palette, Deep Ocean & Midnight Blue
FashionistA - Blush Palette, Cinnamon
FashionistA - Fashion Secret Flawless Primer & Fashion Secret Mattifying Primer
Giorgio Armani Foundation
OCC Lip Tar
MAC Concealer
SLEEK Contour Poweder in Medium
KIKO Lipgloss
GOSH Eyebrow Gel (review soon coming)
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil



If you would like to purchase any FashionistA products, go to:
Superdrug

you can also follow them on twitter to keep fully updated: @fashionista_sil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...