Tuesday 10 January 2012

VIOLENT LIPS ... The Leopard

Many of you have probly seen these lip transfers already... to be honest I had totally forgot about these, it looked too complicated to apply...BUT! since I am a sukka for all things makeup & beauty, I walked into Boots (Canary Wharf) and right there at the entrance VIOLENT LIPS was staring right at me... and since lately I have been into all things leopard print, low and behold the 'THE LEOPARD' one was right there at the front taunting me... ok it didnt taunt that much, it literally took me 2 seconds to pick it up and put it in my basket 'DOHHH' <---- yep i really did do the homer simpson thing... ha! .... anywhoooo... so I still havent had the balls to ACTUALLY try it... but I plan on having a trial run this weekend, and see how it goes... for now, here is a pic of the packaging:

Have any of you tried this??? Whats your opinion??? ... better yet, are any of you willing to go out with these lip transfers or 'appliques' as they are called on the packaging...

here is the website for Violent Lips incase you want to check out the rest of the range...
http://www.violentlips.com/

Can be purchased from Boots at a price of £7.99

I will post some pics soon with me actually wearing it...and a follow up review... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...