Monday 9 January 2012

KIKO Makeup Milano... Extra Volume Lipgloss Shade 04

Hey pretty ladies...

Happy New Year!!!! I know its a bit late... Ive really neglected my blog, it was in part pure laziness, and well just didnt have much to blog about... anyways so for my 1st post of 2012, I wanted to share my view on a new lipgloss given to me as part of my xmas pressie from one of my besties!!

KIKO Makeup Milano is an Italian brand (for those who havent heard of the brand yet) which was recently (ok maybe not that recent) launched in the UK... I first heard about it via my cousin who is a professional makeup artist, and so off I went and searched on good ol' google! ... whoaaaaa amazing colors!!!! the brand just looks so good... so anyways, my gorgeous bestie gave me a lipgloss... shade 04, its a gorgeous pinkish/coral colour, which when applied gave gorgeous shine, felt super smooth, NOT GLOOPY (yeay!) and actually gives a gorgeous nude shade (once applied) ...




Would I recommend this lipgloss??? Yes! definately... its feels super nice!!

I hope youve liked this mini review, and tempted you to go and try this lipgloss as well as the rest of the brand... :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...