Friday 25 November 2011

'THANK YOU' Competition

Hey ladies (and guys?) so I was the lucky winner of the VIVO Competition, and as a thank you for all those who voted I am running a competition...as promised!! :)

Before I explain the rules etc, you guys might want to see what your going to win....



Ok, so all you have to do is:

Go to my Facebook page, and click 'LIKE' .... then TAG yourself on the picture... I will then choose 1 random person ... simples! lol

The competition will run from 12pm on Friday 25th November 2011, it will run all day.
The winner will be announced on Saturday 26th November 2011...

PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW:
1. I am not responsible for any damages or losses
2. You cannot exchange anything, the prize is final
3. I am not responsible for any allergic reactions
4. If you are under the age of 18, make sure you have permission to enter and to give out your personal details should you be the winner.
5. The competition is open worldwide
6. You will have until Sunday 27th to claim your prize, if not it will go to another person.

Good luck suga pies!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...