Tuesday 10 April 2012

LIERAC Demaquillant Purete and Tonique Eclat

                                         MY SIMPLE SKIN CARE ROUTINE

I thought I would do a quick post regarding my skin care routine since I get asked alot what I use ...

My cleanser I use more as a face wash every morning in the shower... I love it!! its refreshing, and cleans away all my makeup including eye makeup...When Im out the shower, I then use my toner (which can also be used around the eye contour area), I then moisturize with my mattifying cream for normal/combination skin... All my skin care products are from a french skin care brand called LIERAC

I know you probably hear it alot, and Im about to repeat it, but! A GOOD SKIN CARE ROUTINE MEANS BETTER MAKEUP APPLICATION AND DURABILITY... 

SO WHAT DO I USE? I've listed below the products...  

CLEANSE/FACE WASH - Lierac Demaquillant Purete (foaming cleansing gel)
TONER - Lierac Tonique Eclat (vitamin enriched toner)
MOISTURISER - Lierac Hydra-Chrono Refreshing Mattifying Fluid
EYE MAKEUP REMOVER - Lierac Diopti Demaq (gentle eye makeup remover gel)

Now I have to point out that apart from the eye makeup remover gel, the other products are for combination/oily type skin , if you have sensitive or dry skin, then I suggest to take a look at the other cleansers/toner/moisturizers that they have available on their website. Also, I know there is no eye cream, thats just out of pure laziness! because I do need one, but I choose to skip this step and just hide my circles with concealer... which is somewhat ironic, as Lierac do an eye cream for dark circles which is also tinted! meehh go figure... lol I do however, take care not to use my moisturiser near my eyes as using a cream around the eye contour area which isnt specifically for the eyes is what generally causes 'milia' and can also contribute to bags/pufiness...

LIERAC is a French premium brand which is the number one skin care product line in Italy, France and Portugal... but here in the UK its not very well known although some of the products from the Lierac skin care line has been featured in Glamour, Stylist and Vogue magazine, and is currently stocked in pharmacies, mainly in London as well as feelunique.com ... Lierac can also be purchased in the United States - they are on twitter! and other countries around the world, just check out the Lierac website to find out where.

Ok ladies... so this wasnt such a short post as I had first intended, but hopefully this will have intrigued you into checking out Lierac and for those who have asked me before or where wondering what I use, now you know! :)

happy cleansing... mmmuuuaahhhh JennJenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...