Thursday 12 April 2012

High Top Sneakers ... yeay! or nay!?

You know that video of Beyonce for 'Love On Top'??? well I dont know about you, but it felt a lil weird to see her wearing 'sneakers' (or trainers if ur in the UK)...





...But little did I know that she was infact wearing heels...disguised as high tops... She apparantly was the first to wear Isabel Morants High Top Sneakers... Alicia Keys has also been seen to be wearing Isabel Morants High Top Sneakers, among other Hollywood beauties...sooooooo does this mean that we are in for a new craze??? I mean, yeah we have had wedges which look like 'sneakers' buuuuttt these are hidden wedges... what do you think??? will you be wearing these??? I dont think I would suit them, I have some big ass legs so ummm yeaahhhh High Tops are not very flattering on me full stop...

If you want the look without the pricey tag of Isabel Morants High Tops, then check out RiverIsland.com


RiverIsland.com £40.00
 What do you think??? ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...