Friday 1 June 2012

Collection 2000 Cream Puff

COLLECTION 2000 - CreamPuff Moisturising Lip Cream in Fairy Cake 3

I absolutely love these little lip creams! I got 3 shades from Superdrug but today I wanted to review the shade 'Fairy Cake 3' as its what I am wearing today :)

I've been testing these out since Friday last week, and have definately enjoyed wearing them! The colour lasts ages, and they give a matte look... they are not drying, but it doesn't feel moisturising either? hummm i know you guys know what i mean! haha ;)

Anways so these lip creams can be purchased from Superdrug and cost only £2.99 (or less i think i cant even remember!) but either way they are cheap but do not have a cheap feel to it...








What do you think?? Have any of you tried these LipPuffs???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...