Wednesday 6 June 2012

The PERFECT NUDE With L.A Girl Nail Lacquer

My mother went to NY back in April, and I set her the task of hunting down Papparazzi Dont Preach by the Kardashians, part of the OPI range... I cannot tell you how hard its been to get this colour, so much so THAT I STILL DONT OWN IT!... Its exclusive to TARGET at the mo! booooo... anywhoooo... mother dear wasn't able to find this specific color, so I gave up on it, but vowed I would find the perfect NUDE eventually!! ... So! On a trip to Westfields in Statford I went into this little gem of a shop - Beauty Base - which is where I always buy my LA Colors, and low and behold right in front of my eyes was THE NUDE I had been searching for!! Its as if it was just waiting for me to walk in and see it :) ...

I absolutely love it!!!!! and I bought another two nail varnishes within the LA range of nail polishes...

One was just a nail hardener, the other a gold glitter nail varnish to go with my nude color...




L.A Colors  £0.99 from Beauty Base

L.A Girls Lacquer £1.79 from Beauty Base

WITHOUT FLASH (taken with my blackberry)

WITH FLASH (taken with my blackberry)
Isn't it just pretty and nude??? I love doing my ring finger in either a different color or adding glitter to it...

So if your looking for a nice nude without spending waaay too much money but is also good quality...then go to Beauty Base and look for LA Girl ... as far as I know, Beauty Base is only Westfields (both of them) 

4 comments:

  1. I love this colour! Think I'm gonna have to make a trip to Westfield especially.

    Lovely blog, now following :)
    x
    http://elle-barry.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! yes I would highly recommend it! whats also fab is that it has nail hardener too so its great for weak nails & I find that these nail varnishes last long too before they start cracking :) xxx

      Delete
  2. glamrockstylist29 April 2013 at 15:18

    what's the reference of the la girl polish pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this shade called Lovely?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...