Sunday 8 April 2012

RIMMEL Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses in 600 Carry On Cherry

this is a quick review of the Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses 'Tranferproof' Lip Tint in Carry on Cherry...

It give a nice tint, its alot more 'reddish' than I expected, but its not drying at all, especially once the balm has been applied... however on the description it clearly states 'transferproof' but do they mean without the balm applied?? because I did 2 tests, one was drinking from a glass and the other was the kiss test (I had to use my hand, the hubby wasnt game for this test lol) ... the result was.... both glass and hand had my lips imprinted!! so very disappointed!! It doesnt do what it clearly states...



THE KISS TEST


THE GLASS TEST

As for what I am wearing today on the rest of my face-
Garnier BB Cream in Medium
Becca Loose Shimmer Powder in Hyawatha - applied using the MAC 242 brush

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black - applied using the brush it comes with

Urban Decay Primer Potion for the lids
Rimmel Brow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown



Most of these products can be purchased online, in Boots and Superdrugs.

Muuuaaahhh JennJenn


2 comments:

  1. thanks sweety! i loved ur post on your stretch marks! very inspiring well done to you for embracing them :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...