Sunday 8 April 2012

BATISTE XXL DRY SHAMPOO

                                  BIG & BOUNCY XXL VOLUME

I recently purchased the Batiste XXL Dry Shampoo as I heard it was great for fine hair just like mine... I tend to have to wash my hair every other day but to be honest the day after washing my hair already looks limp and oily, so Dry shampoos are a saviour for me. I have only ever tried one other Dry shampoo from the TRESemme range which was pretty good, but I wanted to see how the Batiste would hold up...

For the purpose of the review, I took a pic of my hair looking rather oily and limp... I would never post a pic with my hair looking like this if it wasnt for the purpose of a review! so please hold off with the negative comments lol anywhooooo so take a look at the below pics...

flat, limp oily roots... eeekkkk *hand over face*

COULD THIS BE MY NEXT FAV HAIR PRODUCTS??

After spraying the Batiste XXL Dry Shampoo

If I was rating this product out of 10, I would probably give it an 8... why? well because although it most definately does give volume (looaaddss of volume) it leaves my hair feeling rough? Im not sure how to even describe it, basically I cant run my fingers through my hair, it feels slightly 'knotted' its like as if I had backcomebed my hair... so that is my only eeeeekkk about it... but other then that I would be happy to recommend this product :)

I purchased mine from Superdrug, but you can purchase from other stores, below is the link also to the Batiste website.

http://www.batistehair.co.uk/products/xxl

Hope this was helpful in making a decision on whether to purchase or not...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...