Sunday 8 April 2012

NAIL ART - Marbling

                                           NAIL ART MARBLING! My 1st Attempt 

Hey ladies... last night I decided to finaly give it a go at Nail Marbling on my natural nail... The results where pretty good for my first attempt, but jeezzz its a process when your doing it for the first time.... if you have no patience, then this may not be for you... *I almost gave up!* lol

You will need a minimum of two different colour nail varnishes, some water at room temp, tooth pics (or a pencil, pen) cotton pads, nail polish remover, a good top coat, tape aaaannd last of all, some patience!



  
 
 In a small glass, or in my case a mug, add some water, then add drops of different coloured nail varnished...
 
 

 I had already painted my ring finger with a white nail varnish as a base (this is optional, and the colour used is als optional) ... you then add some tape around your finger to avoid too much mess and less time spent cleaning the edges...you can if you wish, use some chapstick or vaseline around the nail, the nail varnish will just slide off...


Dip the finger in the centre of the varnishes, before doing this use a tooth pick to do any lil design you wish by swirling the paints together ... when you take the finger out, it will look like the pic above... 



remove the tape from around the finger (or wipe of the excess if you used chapstick, vaseline) and then neaten up the edges if needs be...


and whooaallaaaa here is the finish result.... :) pretty cool right?

paint the rest of your nails with a solid colour, orrrr if you feel like it, repeat the process and marble the rest of your nails... the results will vary...


on my right hand, the above is the result I got after 2 tries... lol for some reason it wasnt working...I think I was taking too long to dip my finger in, not sure...

the left hand came out better, its my fav one out of the two attempts...

give it a go would love to see your pics or read your comments... :) good luck!!! and happy marbeling!! :)

Muuuaahhhh JennJenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...