Tuesday 12 June 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

Browsing through fellow blogger 'MusingsOfAMuse' I saw a review on Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain which are available (obviously) out there (in the US) but not yet launched over here in the UK (can I get a big boooooo) ... These soon to launch lip balm/stain pencils will probably be priced around the £10-12 mark (I think?) but if they are less then wooohhooo!!! I did a quick google search and found that they are under $8 in Target & come in a few different shades... I cannot wait for these to land over here in the UK... these remind me of the Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm by Clinque which I have been wanting to try but at £16 a pop, I think I will wait a lil longer ;)

Credit: www.musingsofamuse.com 
Below is what Revlon describe these new beauties as:
It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.
What are your opinions on these cute chubby sticks? leave me a comment below or tweet me! @YENNI447

                                              Have a great Tuesday! xoxox




3 comments:

  1. curvesaheadmakeup12 June 2012 at 06:25

    I want to try these so bad but they have been sold out =( hopefully I should get my hands on them soon !=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah crap! I hope you can get one soon, I'm gna have to send my mother in law or sisters in law to try hunt some down and send them over to me! cus I cant find a release date for the UK :( ... but the fact they are sold out is kinda a good sign right? they must be that good!! xx 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ifcurvescouldtalk12 June 2012 at 11:44

    I need to try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...