Saturday 3 September 2011

Saturdays FOTD with E.L.F Cosmetics

ELF Cosmetics have been featured in a few magazines and is slowly becoming very popular... its a brand which is inexpensive yet pretty good...

I recently purchased a few things that I needed, e.g Mascara since I have already run out of my usual one which is my fav mascara - L'Oreal Telescopic

So, the following things I purchased from ELF Cosmetics http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/



  1. Tinted Moisturiser in Beige - £3.50
  2. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black £1.50
  3. Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara in Black £3.50
  4. Plumping Lip Glaze in Mauve Berry £1.50
All the above was £10.00 only ... there was no carriage charge as ELF was doing a promo whereby carriage was FREE if you spent £10.00 or more ...


LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! the tinted moisturizer!! The weather was quite warm, so I didnt want to wear full foundation... the tinted moisturizer felt super light, almost as if I had 'nada' on... but yet managed to even out my skin tone... the beige shade is the PERFECT match for my skin! the beige is described for skin tones that are light to medium with yellow undertones... usually tinted moisturizers look either too pink on me, or too ashy! ATLAST I found one which suits me perfectly!!! the best thing of all, I didnt look oily, and it didnt sink into my pores/scars ... it just made me look like i had a gorgeous healthy glow :) I didnt wear any bronzer, or blush, only used a little highlighter on the cheek bones and brushed it up to the temples...


On the eyes, I used Barbara Dalys Eyeshadow pen in Shimmer Sand then lined the eyes with ELF Waterproof Eyeliner... the liner, I have mixed feelings about... the tip is quite stiff, and I thought it was dried up! but after a few strokes it gave quite a good even line... its great for when you want a really fine line close to the lashes, and it was great for using under the lower lashes, as I feel that when you use a liquid liner usually it comes out a bit harsh, but this looked quite nice... the Mascara was ok too... I wouldnt say I am hooked, I still think L'Oreal Telescopic is the best... but its great value for money, so I would still recommend it...


I cant get over how good the tinted moisturizer is!! 

As for the lips, well I used the Plumping Lip Glaze in Mauve Berry... to be honest, I find that ELF glosses in general are VERY sheer... on my lips the color just seems to look as though there is no color? Well it doesnt show up in pics... in person its not so bad... My lips are quite thick anyways, so not sure if I saw any extra plumping... it defo doesnt sting as bad as conventional plumping products, but you do get that minty tingle sensation... eitherway, its still pretty good, and at £1.50 a pop, its a good bargain!!

you can purchase all ELF cosmetics by visiting http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/ ... its worth signing up to their newsletters or joining their FB page, as they are always doing FREE P&P offers and discounts too ...

Muuaahhh JennJenn

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...