Sunday 4 September 2011

Barbara Daly Eyeshadow Pens

::BARBARA DALY EYESHADOW PENS::

A couple of months back, I stumbled through the Barbara Daly makeup stand at Tescos supermarket... I bought an liquid eyeshadow which is currently part of my daily makeup routine... so a few days ago I went back to see what else I could pick up and I came across 2 new products... the BD Eyeshadow Pens... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM...


SHIMMER SAND - a nice gold/pink shade
SHELL - more of a shimmery silver shade
They where both £4.75 comes in 3 shades, the shades that I purchased are SHELL & SHIMMER SAND ... they give a nice irridescent colour, which is buildable by adding a few extra layers.... super easy to use, and very well packaged... its a twist up creamy type pencil so glides on nicely without tugging at the skin... I use my fingers to blend the color in, but you can use a synthetic brush like the MAC 242 would also blend it nicely...
You really cant go wrong with these eyeshadow pens...

xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...