Thursday 18 August 2011

Naturally Glamorous

A bit of a delayed post with this one, as I did this look for one of my besties bday back in July!!
She didnt want anything too heavy, and opted out of Lashes... its just as well she has naturally long lashes! :)

anyways sooooo... here's a few pics... i think she looked amazing!! :) what do you think???







PRODUCTS USED:

As always, I used a primer on the face before foundation application - URBAN DECAY Primer
Eyes shadow base - Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Barbara Daly Cream shadow ( best cheap product I've bought!!! )
'Bare' Sigma Palette - 'Snoop' (a charcoal type colour) for contouring the eye... then applied 'Approach' to highlight the brow bone...
I then thickly lined her upper lid with Borjois Liquid Liner in Black
Added about 4 coats of Mascara - L'oreal Telescopic (my favorite mascara!!!)
For contouring and giving her some killa cheek bones, I used Sleeks contour kit in Medium, and then highlighted just above the cheekbone using MAC Mineralize (forgot the shade! but Ive mentioned it in other posts)
As for lips... well in the first pics, we used a simple nude lip by NYX...
and in the last pics, she is wearing Girl About Town by MAC ... she looked gorgeoussssss ...

HAIR:
As for the hair... I slicked her hair back and then added a hair piece to give her some length :)








1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...