Friday 12 August 2011

Nail Of The Week: Palm Tree & Orange Soda :)

I know ive been MIA recently... i have to admit just been sooooo lazy!!! I have a few things to post, but as usual I am waiting on pics from the photographer!!! ggrrrrr ... newhoooo... its Friday night, and Fridays usually mean mani and pedi time!! woopppwwoooppp ... today I only did my manicure, as my toes can go another week without being pampered lol ...

So I opted for an orange color (Orange Soda) as the main colour... and on the ring finger i went for an aqua/green-ish color (Palm Tree) with a lil butterfly for added decoration and some white stripes :) ... 

PRODUCTS USED:
17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish in Orange Soda
L.A. Colors 'color craze' in Palm Tree (contains nail hardener)
Sally Hansen Nail Hardener
SPARitual Cuti-Cocktail Nail and Cuticle Oil
SPARitual Dry & Shine Drops
Sally Hansen French Manicure in white (its a really fine brush, great for doing stripes)
Barry M Basecoat & Topcoat with Nail Hardener

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...