Monday 26 September 2011

BIRTHDAY TREAT...

Saturday was a bit of a mad one for me, as well as exhausting... I had a photoshoot in the morning, which hopefully I will have pics to show soon, and then in the afternoon I was in East London making a birthday girl look even more gorgeous for her night out... a well deserved night out!

BEFORE
AFTER
Alejandra wanted a smokey silver look...
I applied a silver shadow to the eyelid
Grey shadow to the crease
 Black shadow to the outer 'V'
Eyes where lined on the top and lower lashes
Ardell lashes where then applied - I looooove these Ardell lashes!! they look so natural
Her lips where lined with NARS lipliner then the rest of the lips filled in with a nude lipstick

Her hair was very very curly, so I applied Phyto Defrisant Balm all over the hair, then blowdried section by section...
I then used hair straighteners to give it a smooth/sleek look
Finally, I used curling irons to do some loose curls to the ends of the hair.

I think she looked fab!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...