Friday 23 September 2011

ELF Waterproof Line ... yeay or nay?!

Very short post for now... but I just had to say how dissapointed I am with ELF's Waterproof Eyeliner...

http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/
I know it was a cheap buy, so this time round I guess you are getting what you pay for...
The tip has already some fluffy bit hanging off...
It feels like its very dry - i dunno maybe i was sent a dried up pen???
It tugs a bit on the skin...
It takes quite a few strokes to get a decent line...

Now I have to say that although I will not be purchasing this pen again... the only pros to it is... the price... (if that is a pro?) and that whatever I have applied, does actually last a while...

Have any of you tried this Eyeliner Pen before???? Do you find it to be quite dry??? or could it just be that I was sent a dried up one???? What liquid liner do you use????

Would love to know your thoughts....

also... want to take the opportunity to say a big welcome to my new subbies so if your reading this... HEY :) !!  

Muuaahhh JennJenn

2 comments:

  1. I’ve seen a few reviews now with people saying this was dry so I don’t think you got a duff one. Btw check out my blog coz I’ve given you an award because you deserve it! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...