Monday 10 October 2011

Armani Makeup & Linda Cantello

Hey girlies...

so last week I went to an Armani Makeup event which took place in Selfridges ... to be honest I never attend these things just cus ... hummm actually i dont even know why... haha but anyways, the reason I attended this one was because their international makeup artist Linda Cantello was going to be there... she is basically makeup artist to the big A list celebs! and I felt it would be great to try and have a chat with her... my friend Valeria was actually the one who told me about this Armani event, to be honest if it wasnt for her I wouldnt even have known it was happening... anyways, so Valeria booked an appointment, we had ours at 6:45pm... I got there early, they offered us drinks, and the staff where super super friendly!!! unlike staff from other makeup counters... so thumbs up Armani!!! for that :)

6:45pm came, and it was time for our appointment, one of the makeup artists did Valerias makeup...while I sat there and asked questions, we then met the lovely Linda, who was happy to come talk to us and answer some of my questions as well... even though she is right up there with the pros, she was great to talk to, willing to share her tips, and aahhh she was just amazing!!!

so the appointment was £30.00 but you could then redeem it against any product... me and Valeria went half on it, and so I got a foundation... and since we got a goodie bag, with amazing samples as well as a full size lipstick, she kept all of that... ok apart from the sample size of the mascara :)

I have to say Armani makeup is worth every penny!! below are a few pics from that night ...








A full review on the mascara and foundation will follow soon...

below is the link for the Armani makeup website incase you gorgeous ladies want to take a browse...

http://www.giorgioarmanibeauty.co.uk/_en/_gb/catalogue/index.aspx

also take a look at the below link if you want to know more about the lovely Linda Cantello...

http://www.vogue.it/en/beauty/the-artist-interview/2010/04/linda-cantello

enjoy suga mamas!!!

Muuaahhh Jenn Jenn


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...