Wednesday 9 February 2011

Valentines Day: Pink & Gold :)



Todays look is a little more suttle... i think this would look great during the day and even as an evening look... If you want to make a lil more sultry, just add a little bit of black or even brown to the outer corners of the eye (outer V) and blend in a little, so i guess creating a smokey eye look :)

As usual I prep my face by applying Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion to my nose cheeks and forhead and I also apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over my eye lids and browbone followed my NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk...

I used a gold/pink pigment by NYX on the lid, and then a more deeper shade of pink on the outer corners (it looks a bit like fucia in the pics)


I then added a light goldish colour (it looks silver in the pics)  from my 'Original' Sleek Palette to the inner corners of the eye and all over the brown bown then blended the colours...


under the lower lashes, on the inside corner of the eye to the middle of the lower lashes, I added a gold eyeshadow from my Manly 120 palette...
I then Lined the upper lid with Bourjois Liquid Liner in black and applied my Eyelure party lashes... I then added a bit more liner using Avon Glimmerstick in black, i also lined my waterline with Avons Glimmerstick in black... then applied mascara to blend my lashes with the Eyelure lashes...
for my eyebrows i used a brown eyeshadow to fill them in and give them a more fuller look (i love thick eyebrows!!!)


for the rest of the face, i applied NYC foundation, Laura Mercier concealer under the eyes and contoured my cheeks with Sleek Face Contour in Medium and used the highlighter that it comes with to highligh the top of my cheek bones. I also applied a little bit of highlighter on the top of my nose.
On the lips I used a very pale pink lipgloss by Calvin Klein, the name of the colour has unfortunately rubbed of so I cant tell you what shade... but basically you can use any shade of lipgloss or lipstick that you like... Avons lipstick in Sparkling Nude would look great, or to be more daring, go for a nice bright fucia lipstick :)

Here are a few more pics, hope you like ....

If you have any questions or would like your makeup done feel free to send me a message to jennjennmua@gmail.com :)

muuuaaahhhh JennJenn






1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing!!! will definitely use these tips to impress my valentine ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...