Thursday 10 February 2011

Valentines Day Makeup - 3 adaptable looks :)

Hey girlies... so today i was at the supermarket, and guess what caught my eye! KRISPY KREME!!! but not just your typica Krispy Kreme but a heart shaped Krispy Kreme!!! it was so cute... i bought one for the hubby since he likes Krispy Kreme... :) anyways just thought I wud share that with you jejejejeje

Okay so today I did 3 looks... I started with a basic nude eye look, then adapted it slightly by adding some colour to the lower lashes and a little just under the brow... then I did a more 'smokey' look... the lip colour stayed the same through out... why did i do this? well because some of you may really not be keen on too much colour so I did a simple nude eye look with colour just on the lips... some of you may want to try a but of colour on the eyes but are a bit scared of looking like a clown, so the easy way to introduce colour is by adding a hint of colour just under the lower lashes with the option of adding also just under the brow...for those who really want a more dramatic look, I did the smokey eye... so i hope you like all three looks, and maybe it will inspire you to try them....

PREPPING BEFORE YOU BEGIN:

Before starting, as usual I applied Too Faced Shadow Insurance to the whole lid and brow bone, then applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. I also primed my face with Urban Decay Complexion Potion and used Laura Mercier  Concealer to cover the dark circles under my eyes and then applied NYC foundation. I contoured my cheeks (i have a fat face lol) with Sleek Face Contour in Medium and then applied some blush by 17.

NUDE EYES & PINK LIPS: good for those who dont like to wear alot of eyemakup or who have hubbys that dont like their women wearing alot of makeup - yes this is the case with some ppl ;0)





I applied a matte eyeshadow close to my skin colour all over the lid and brow bone... to give a slight contour I added a light brown just to the crease... I lined my eye with Sleeks Ink Pot in Black, I didnt do too much of a long wing kept it quite short... under the lower lashes i applied a MAC eyeshadow in a soft color...then added some white pencil to the waterline... i applied mascara to both the top and lower lashes...

NUDE EYES WITH A HINT OF COLOR & PINK LIPS: this is great for those of you who want to add a hint of color to your Valentines day look :)





so the process was the same as above, just that I added a fucia pink (you can use whatever colour u like) just under the lower lashes... I then added a more neon pink just under the eyebrow and blended it with a highlighter colour

SMOKEY LOOK & PINK LIPS: this is for those who want a more dramatic a sultry look... great for an evening date.





Instead of applying black to creat the smokey eye effect, I used a dark shade of grey. I only applied this grey color to the crease... I then added more highlighter on the browbone and applied a bit more of the matte eyeshadow to the eyelid. I also added Avon Glimmerstick in black to the waterline...

So there you have it chicas! 3 looks, each time adapting it to make it more dramatic... all three looks would suit anyone and will look uuhh-mazin for Valentines day, I guarantee your partner will be blown away with whichever look you go for ;0) ...

Here are a few more pics....















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...