Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines Day 2011!!!

So the day is finally here... hope everyone enjoyed it!!!

Today I had a full session of pampering - ok I did the pampering on my friend who wanted to make an extra extra special effort for her boyfriend...

The session consisted of a quick manicure and pedicure, hair styling and last of all makeup followed by a mini foto shoot lol :0)

I hope you ladies like the final outcome and will hopefully be inspired to try this for any other ocassion.

BEFORE: Hair already styled using Babyliss Curling Irons, PhytoSpecific Integral Haircare Heat Protecting Spray, Phytoprofessional Hair Spray and finished off with PhytoSpecific Extreme Shine Spray (this is Jennifers own hair, no extensions where used)

AFTER:

As usual before applying makeup, Jennifers skin was prepped with Urban Decay Complexion Potion, and Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer on her eyes, followed by NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.

EYES:
I applied a matte eyeshadow in skin tone shade from my Manly Palette all over the eye including the brow bown. This was then followed by applying a pigment by NYX in Rust Pearl only on the lid. On the outer corner and into the crease I used a silver-grey eyeshadow which was then blended with a different brush. As a highlight on the brow bone I used MAC Naked Lunch. I then lined her eyes with Bourjois Liquid Liner in Black and ontop of this I applied Avon Glimmerstick in Black. Then I applied lashes by Eyelure. For her eyebrows I used a matte brown eyeshadow to fill in and shape them more.




FACE:
Jennifer brought her own foundation which I loved using! Definately recommend it - Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in shade 9-natural suede. I then contoured her nose and cheeks with Sleek Face Contour Powder in Medium and then as a highlight we also used one that Jennifer brough - Giorgio Armani i think the shade was Sienna (not too sure!) this was like a golden highlight, excellent!!! loved using it. For slight colour on the cheeks, again we used a powder from Jennifers makeup - Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in Light Rose.




LIPS:
For the lips, Jennifer wanted me to use her favourite lippy which went well with the whole look, it was a nude colour by Dolce & Gabanna... unfortunately I forgot to note the actual shade... but you can just use any nude colour lipstick.



THE PHOTO SHOOT:
Here are a few more pics, doesnt she look UHHH-MAZING!!!????









I had so much fun today doing this makeup session! An I am positive that Jennifers man is gonna be blown away!!! ;0)

If you would like your makeup done for any occasion, feel free to send me an email to discuss prices JennJennmua@gmail.com

muuuaaaahhhhh JennJenn



2 comments:

  1. wow you're really good. I love make, but my skills are limited, never thought of you tube tutorials.. hmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alex, and I can assure you that with a little practice and the right tools you also can achieve any look you desire... also youtube tutorials are so helpful! take care and I hope you stop by again soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...