Friday 4 February 2011

Kerri Hilson Inspired Look



you girls need to look out for this months Pride Magazine!! Kerri Hilson is unrecognisable in the front cover!!! SHE LOOKS AWESOME!!! I loved the makeup she has on there is just something about it that excited me!! lol yup makeup really does excite me!!! :)



I used black for the 'cut-crease' but in her pic she has used a dark brown - this is what i mean by tweaking makeup looks inspired by others to suit you or just to give it your own touch :) whoever did her makeup though is a G!!! love love love :)

She has nude lips - a lil tip to getting that nude lip effect if you dont have a nude lippy is to use your foundation over your lips, then set with a lil bit of poweder... make sure your lips are well moisturised or you will end up with flaky lips!!! now that is not a good look girls!!!!



I used some foundation on my lips, then dabbed some OCC Lip Tar and lined my lips with NARS lipliner...



If like me you have a few acne scars, make sure to use a good primer! the primer will fill in any lines and holes so that when you use your foundation it will sit ontop of the primer and not sink in... btw! me encanta NYC foundation!! super barato y super bueno...como va el dicho 'Bueno, Bonito y Barato' lol
This look was super easy to do!! honestly anyone can do it :) I wish I was going somewhere now cus damn what a waste lol guess where Im about to go?! PA LA CAMA!! hahahaha oh well.... i need to find an occasion to do this look again :)

PRODUCTS USED: 



EYES:
Bourjois Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Avon glimmer stick in Black
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Too Faced Eye shadow primer
Prestige Biggest Lashes Mascara
Eyelure Party Lashes in starlight (hence the lil glitter thats on the lashes)
Lierac Diopti Cerne (tinted version) for under the eyes
Rimmel Eye Brow Pencil in Brown
Manly Eyeshadow Palette

FACE:
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting (if you have acne scars you should really use this!)
NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup Oil Free in Natural Tan
Loreal True Match Powder in Miel Honey (W6)

LIPS:
OCC Lip Tar (obessesive compulsive cosmetics) sorry girlies se borro el nombre del color!! so I cant tell you what the name of the shade is :/
Nars Lip Liner in Marine



If you have any questiions just leave me a comment or send me a message... also dont forget to join the facebook page!! LatinaHairBeautyMakeup ... muuuaaahhhhhhh JennJenn <3

http://www.newyorkcolor.com/
http://www.superdrug.com/
http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/N/NYC/icat/nyc&cm_mmc=Google-_-General-_-NYC-_-nyc+cosmetics
http://www.lierac.com/
http://www.toofaced.com/

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...