Thursday 3 February 2011

Nicki Minaj Inspired Look

Ok so I been meaning to do something a la Nicki Minaj - i love her makeup!!!!!!!

In Januarys Pride Magazine edition Nicki was on the front cover and I freaking looooovvveeedddd el maquillaje de ella!!!!! She always looks so good in all her videos!! right??? yep I know u agree (hehehehe)

Ok so with this look I used some VERY inexpensive products!!! and I loved how everything came out... now I need to express that its an inspired look, therefore it will not look EXACTLY THE SAME but as with any makeup, you always have to work things so that they suit you! or atleast tweak it here and there....

As you can see the main colour that pops is Purple... Now although I did use purple, it comes out looking more blue in my pics... booooo but either way I think the whole look came out good... so Im a happy chic :)




PRODUCTS USED:



EYES
MANLY EYE SHADOW PALETTE - this palette doesnt have labelled colours so I cant tell you exactly which colours I used - SORRYYY!! :(
NYX EYE PENCIL - 604 Milk
BOURJOIS LIQUID LINER - 32 Noir
TOO FACED SHADOW INSURANCE PRIMER
PRESTIGE MASCARA - My Biggest Lashes Big Lash Effect Mascara in Very Black (MBG-01)
AVON GLIMMERSTICK EYELINER - Blackest Black

FACE
N.Y.C. FOUNDATION - Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup (Oil Free) in Natural Tan
LAURA MERCIER UNDER EYE CONCEALER- Secret Concealer (1)
17 BLUSH - Nude
RIMMER PROFESSIONAL EYEBROW PENCIL - Black

LIPS
BARRY M LIPGLOSS - Bubble Gum Pink
NARS LIPLINER - Marine

Hope You Like... Muuuaaaahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...