Sunday 6 February 2011

A Birthday Makeover :)

My cutie friend was celebrating her birthday this past weekend, and as a lil birthday treat from me, I gave her a mini makeover by styling her hair and doing her makeup... She doesnt wear alot of makeup so I needed to do something suttle but cute.

BEFORE with hair already styled...


AFTER



 For her hair, Viviana wanted some loose curls in her hair, so I used my Babyliss Curler - not too sure about the barrel size! but these curlers are awesome!!!! I bought mine in Argos for less than £40.00 They curls easily, heat up very quickly and has 4 heat settings which means most hair types can be curled.

Viviana mentioned she had recently broke out in a few spots so we tackled that with some concealer. I also used the same concealer on a few other areas to cover some blemishes, this is to help even out the complexion before foundation - concealer can be applied before and after foundation, it comes down to preference, and there is no right or wrong!  :)



I prepped her skin with Urban Decay Complexion Primer and then applied NYC Foundation.

I used Too Faced Eyeshadow Primer on the lids, this apart from making eyeshadow last longer also helps to even out the skin colour on the lids. I then applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, and followed by applying a pinkish pigment by NYX in Sky Pink Pearl (this was applied only to the eyelid) on the rest of the eye I applied MAC Naked Lunch, and then applied a small amount of White Shadow from my Manly Eyeshadow Palette just under the brow bone. To slightly contour her eye I used a very light brown. I lined her eyes with Avon Glimmerstick in Black and Bourjois Liquid Liner also in Black.

Using a brownish eyeshadow, I filled in her eyebrows - If you do not have an eyebrow pencil, just use a brown or black shadow to fill in your eyebrows...

I did a bit of contouring on her cheeks using Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium, and then used MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle as a highlighter. I then followed by using 17 Cheek Blush in Nude on the apples of her cheeks.

For the lips, i lightly lined her lips with NARS Lip Liner in Marine and then applied Barry M's Lipgloss in Bubble Gum.

So set the makeup, I used Loreal True Match super-blendable powder in Miel Honey and then spritz some MAC Fix+ finishing mist.

For the hair, I used TRESemme Salon Finish Extra hold Hairspray before curling each section. Then once I had finished I sprayed PHYTO Workable Holding Spray

Here are a few more pics de la hermosa Viviana :) Happy Birthday once again suga!!!!







If you have a birthday coming up, and would also like your makeup doing, just send me a message at jennjennmua@gmail.com

muuuaaaahhhhhh JennJenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...