Friday 5 November 2010

Max Factor, Xperience Sheer Gloss Balm

So last week I was moving out of my parents apartment (i finally flew the nest.. booo) anyways, so all my stuff was in boxes, and I couldnt find my 'everyday' lipbalm - perfect excuse to go in search of a new one... anyways so took a trip down to Boots in Liverpool Street and I came across the new 'Lip Balm' by Max Factor.


Now I'm a sukka for new stuff!! and I do prefer lipglosses/balms to lipsticks... so I thought hey why not try this. There are only 3 shades available from Boots - 02 Coral, 08 Pink Opal & 07 Pink Oyster Shell and costs £6.99. The shade I decided on for myself was 08 Pink Opal.

When I first applied it, I was rather shocked! Its VERY GRAINY!! Now I dont know about you, but when I think of a balm in particular I dont expect to find grainy bits... Its a bit glittery, so I am thinking this is why it feels grainy. Apart from this, I am satisfied with the product as a whole, you can build up the colour intensity by just applying a few layers, its kept my lips nicely moisturised and the tube is easy enough to carry in a small hand bag (clutch bag) or like me carry it in my pocket for easy access :) lol

so would I recommend it? hummm I would say try it, but I wouldnt say its a must-have! If you have some spare cash then go for it.

muuaahhh Jenn Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...