Monday 27 September 2010

Easy Green & Gold Eyes


On Friday I went on a mini make-up spree... I started in Superdrugs inside Bond Street station and as you already know, these cute eye pens by BeautyUK - Metallic Eye Spark caught my eye (they have a lil gem at the end of the pencil!!) ... I picked up the green one just cause I really liked the metallic looking green, and thought it was a great colour for the Autumn season...

Metallic Eye Sparks in Green - £2.49


I used this all over the lid and absolutely LOVED the colour!! however, since I have very oily lids, this actually creased quite quickly even though I used a primer underneath... if you have oily lids like me, these creamy type of eyeshadows need to be followed with a similar powder colour ontop.



So anyways... from the crease-line all the way to eyebrow, I applied the shimmering-eye-and-lip-crayon in Gold by Barry M and also used the same colur crayon under the water-line and in the inner and outter corners of the eye. I blended the green with the gold to even out any harsh lines. I then applied black liner to the top and bottom lash line and finished off with mascara.

When you dont have much time to apply eyeshadow or dnt want to carry too much make-up, I would defo recommend investing in these pencils/crayons... they are a quick way of a creating a nice look without too much hassle and you dont even need make-up brushes! so they are quite good for the beginners who dnt own brushes.





So my final opinion on both BeautyUK Metallic Eye Sparks and  BarryM's Shimmering Eye and Lip Crayon  is a thumbs up... its not their fault my lids are oily! lol ...

muuaahhh JennJenn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...