Tuesday 28 September 2010

NYX & OCC Cosmetics

I have been dying to get my hands on some more NYX products but didnt wanna pay the international fee! the last time i bought NYX products, well the loose pigments was a few years ago, via ebay... anyways, so I did a google search (gotta love Mr. G) and came across a really good website called love-makeup which stocks some NYX cosmetics and to my absolute surprise and delight they also stock OCCmakeup! I had been wanting to try their Lip Tars since reading a blog by makeupbyrenren. I had seen her talk about it in a different post but couldnt find that one, soorryyyyy. Anwhoooo... so today I received in the mail (ordered on Friday night) my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk' and 'Black Bean' as well as my OCC Lip Tar in 'Hush'...

The Jumbo Eye Pencils where £2.50 - these can be used as bases for eye-shadows, or used on their own
The OCC Lip Tar was £8.99 - these are super pigmented lip glosses!

I will do a more in depth review at a later stage and post some pics whenever I do a make-up look using any of the above mentioned products.

Love-makeup.co.uk also stocks brands such as Urban Decay, Bobbi Brown and Stila...
they are super speedy with delivery so If you are looking for a bargain then head over to their website.

Muuaahhh JennJenn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...