Monday 7 October 2013

Daniel Sandler Perfect Canvas in shade 08 & 09

Hey lovelies

I received today 2 more perfect canvas foundations in shade 08 and 09, these are the two lightest shades available on the Daniel Sandler website.




In the pics below, I am wearing Perfect Canvas in shade 08!


I love how this feels on the skin! It seriously feels like there is nothing on it, it blends super easy with my Real Techniques Stipling brush, you only need a small amount and just layer it if you want extra coverage. As you can see it also photographs quite well, the pic on the lower left was taken in front of my window with natural light shining through :)

Im super anal about my scars and this doesnt sink into them (i did use a primer though) however even with a primer i find that some foundations still sink into the scars and make them stand out more. All in all, Im super happy with this Daniel Sandler Perfect Canvas foundation :)

just as a little side note, shade 08 isnt 'yellow' based, it has more of a pinkish undertone, and although I have an olive complexion I have a mix of yellow and pink undertones and this still suited quite well.

i hope this has been helpful, would love to know your opinions if you have tried these shades yourself :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...