Tuesday 17 September 2013

SOAP & GLORY Thick & Fast Mascara & Smoulder Kohl

Hey Chicas... 

so I did a bit of a clear out in regards to mascaras... which meant I needed to search for a new one... on a little trip to Boots, I looked through all different brands, but I wanted something different from the usual L'Oreal etc and thats when Soap & Glory caught my eye!! I am a sucker for packaging! and Sopa (soup? haha! i swear Im not thinking about SOUP!) & Glory (Soap & Glory) are fantastic at this! I wanted to buy the whole stand haha but since I was only searching for Mascara, I decided to go for THICK & FAST  HD Mascara, but I couldnt resist a new eyeliner, so I went for SMOULDER Kohl... 

The Mascara is great, I am quite fussy with the type of mascara wands, and this one is great, can be a lil fidly at first but then you get the hand of it, as there are two sides one with slightly longer bristles and one with more dense shorter ones... the formula and wand works well with my lashes, definately lifts and seperates them giving them a lovely flirty look but still quite natural... 

Smoulder Kohl, great for deep black lining, but although it says its waterproof, it tends to smudge quite easily, it glides on the water line, doesn tug, so its very good in that sense, but I think it needs maybe a black powder to go over it maybe to stop it from smudging... need to expriment a bit with it...

overal, defo recommend both products, and you need to check out the rest of the range.... this is almost like a more affordable version of Benefit... :) 
www.soapandglory.co.uk 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...