Sunday 1 September 2013

ASDA: Wonderfit Jeans #PlusSize

Today on a little shopping trip to Asda for some ingredients I came across some amazing jeans and top!

Im totally INLOVE!

As una gordita, finding jeans is sometimes challenging, and I am very fussy when it comes to jeans! My favorite color when it comes to jeans is Black, I just think they look so good with anything, dressed up or down! and I am also very fussy when it comes to the type of 'black' as I hate the cheap looking faded kind of black, for me, they have to be a real pure black shade, exactly like the ones I found in ASDA! These jeans are super stretchy, and when I tried them on, they fit sooooo good! they make my booty look fabulicioussss if I do say so myself! :) I also stumbled across this amazing sweater which is going to be great for the coming autumn season... it has a type of leopard print (which is my fav type of print) and a gold '84' motif on the front... If any of you come across these items in ASDA, I totally urge you to purchase! I cant wait to wear my new jeans and sweater!

George at ASDA Jeans (size 20/22) & Sweater (size 20)


Have you ever bought clothes from supermarkets? I have, I am not ashamed to admit it, I know some people are, or wont even contemplate it, but I am the type that If I like something I will buy it, no matter where it is from :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...