Friday 2 November 2012

Sugar Skull Inspired Halloween Makeup

Dia De Los Muertos... a.k.a Day of The Dead...a.k.a Sugar Skull Makeup 


As per usual Halloween comes around, and as much as I say 'este año me disfrazo' (this year I will dress up) I never do! lol anyways, this year although I didnt quite dress up as something, or go out for the occasion, I did decide that I would atleast attempt a halloween inspired makeup... recently I have been really into Skulls, well Skulls on clothes, accessories etc... so I took inspiration from an old Mexican tradition and attempted a 'Dia De Los Muertos' face... see the results below... 






for a first attempt, not bad right??? I was actually quite impressed with it, and I didnt go out and buy any actual face paints, it was done by using the always reliable NYX Jumbo Pencils, Loose Pigments, eyeshadows, eyeliner (pencil, liquid & gel)... the lashes that I used on the skull side where some awesome lashes from Makeup Forever :) 



next year I def want to def add more detail, or I might attempt something completely different... 

have an awesome & safe Halloween Weekend :) 
                           
                                                         muuaahhh JennJenn xoxoxoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...