Monday 5 November 2012

Saturdays FOTN


Quick post about my makeup on Saturday.... I wanted something somewhat different, with a nice bold lip...






I love my MeMeMe bronzer! and I have only just started using the blush palette that I chose from Fashionista a few months back... I didnt use any falsies, so when Im not using them, I love to use Elizabeth Arden Lash primer and then coat my lashes with a good mascara. The lipstick is by Sleek, its a MATTE lipstick, which last forever! I had to touch up only once! Body shop eyeshadow, which is a white with green relfective particles as highlighter on the brow bone (it seriously looks nice, it just isnt picked up in the pic) ... before applying any eyeshadow, I used my all time face eyeshadow primer by Too Faced (Too Faced Shadow Insurance) then I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in an orange shade, then layered the bronze Barry M pigment over it... 

If you have any particular questions regarding this look please feel free to message me :) 

                                                         muaahhh JennJenn 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...