Sunday 11 September 2011

 GRAFITTI SHOOT 10th JULY - The final pics .. (finally! lol)

Hey loves, not sure if some of you will remember I did a photo shoot back in July, and well I posted a few preview pics taken with my own camara, however, I now have the final pics from the photographer... take a look, and let me know what you think???

for a reminder of the preview post plus what products where used, click on the below link:
http://latinahairbeautymakeup.blogspot.com/2011/07/grafitti-shoot-10th-july-2011.html

Model: Lina Salcedo




Model: Jennifer Vargas




LOVE IT!!!!!


DONT U THINK THIS PIC IS AWESOME?

THIS ONE IS JUST STUNNING!





PHOTOGRAPHER: ANDRES RODRIGUEZ
MODELS: JENNIFER VARGAS & LINA SALCEDO
MAKEUP & HAIR: JENNIFER SUAZO GARCIA (ME! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...