Monday 28 February 2011

Mister Mascara Lashes & NYX Lipstick in 'Eucalyptus'

Here is a nice lil suttle, flirty eye with a bold lip... Perfect even for day wear if your brave enough!!! and even better for that first date where you dont want to look over-done but still look like ya made an effort ;0) feel me??? Come to think of it, this could even work as a bridal look.


I primed my eyes with NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone
I primed my face with Urban Decay Complexion Potion

After applying the base to the eyes, set it with a nude shade eye-shadow
Apply a mid-tone brown to the crease of the eye and blend upwards slightly
Then apply a darker shade of brown to the outer 'V' and blend this into the crease only
With a white eyeshadow, highlight just under your brow and onto the brow-bone
Line your top lashline with a black liquid liner before applying your lashes - I absolutely loved my Mister Mascara Lashes!!! they look very suttle, but still give that lovely glamorous look :) they actually look very natural also...
Line your waterline with Avon Glimmerstick in Black
If you need to, then apply your concealer under your eyes
Fill in your eye-brows with a brown eyeshadow or pencil - whatever your preference is :)





For the lips, I used NYX Lipstick in Eucalyptus - its a fab shade, glides on smoothly and feels so nice on the lips, very moisturising!!

Apply your choice of foundation, contour if you want to - I just added some bronzer, didnt want to over do it with this look... but in a seperate post I will be doing something more dramatic with bold eyes and bold lips :)
and thats it, your done...






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...