Thursday 16 December 2010

AVON & New cid MAKEUP

I've been really slacking with my posts... the main reason I just havent had time! but also because as I keep saying, my camara sucks big time, so I havent been able to take many good pics... anywhooo... aqui les dejo a review de algunos cosmeticos from Avon and New I.D along with a few extra lil bits...

 so today I was given a gel eye liner by new cid along with a  Luxurious Lip Colour also by new cid cosmetics in Cashmere and a mascara by Prestige cosmetics... also a couple of weeks ago I ordered a few things from AVON... I already have one of the glitter glimmer eyeliner sticks in Blue but I couldnt resist getting two more in sugar plum (a purple-ish colour)  and emerald glow (a dark green-ish colour) and a perfume by Herve Leger (esta locion huele riquisimo!!!) and the body cream is sooooooo nice!! it has a nice milky texture which absorbs quickly but leaves a lovely scent and really hydrates.


These glimmer sticks add suttle colour to your eyes without over doing it... they are a great solution if you are not comfortable applying eye-shadow... and they are also great I think for teenagers... also at only £3 they where a bargain...


To be honest I have never heard of this brand before, but I am loving the mascara! I dont usually like mascaras with big brushes, I tend to prefer the ones with a slimmer brush because they seem to really coat and seperate all my lashes, pero esta mascara me encanto!!!!!!! I have no idea where you can get it, or even how much it is, but when i find out les dejo saber!!!

new cid cosmetics gel liner... Its actually a trio consisting of three shades Bronze, Copper, Stone and comes with a small applicator brush... I still havent gotten to grips with gel liners, and this one is no different! lol I like the consistency, but I prefer liquid liners... I would use this more as a base for a dark smokey or coppery look....

The Luxurious Lip Colour in Cashmere isnt my type of colour... however the consistency is great! and I quite like the packaging... it felt great on my lips too :)

LINKS FOR ALL PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

http://www.newcidcosmetics.co.uk/
http://www.prestigecosmetics.com/
http://avonshop.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...