Thursday 23 September 2010

New Bag? How About This One...

So as usual lunch time comes around (ok even when it isnt lunch time just dnt tell my boss) and I start looking around the web and came across this website...
https://www.alfalfa-seeds.com/

I dont usually like these type of bags (just a personal preference) BUT! how could I not like these in particular when they have the image of some iconic Latin Women! Rocio Durcal & Celia Cruz to mention a few (que en paz descansen) as well as Selena and Frida! now the only downfall is that they are a US based company but I am going to speak to them and see if they might consider shipping internationally, cus I know some of you hermosas Latinas would be proud to carry these around in London, or wherever it is you are (other than in the U.S of A) ... in the meantime, check the site out and see what you think...

Proud Latina Baby!!

JennJenn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...