Thursday 23 September 2010

Is Expensive MakeUp, Better MakeUp?

For years I used to assume that well known brands of makeup would be better than anything on the highstreet... if it wasnt a brand name then it wasnt good... however, I slowly let go of that thought especially when about 2 years ago I got my hands on a '120 palette'... my hubby actually bought it for me via ebay (i would give the link if i could remember it! sorryyy). When i first opened it i was like a little girl with a brand new barbie! SUPER EXCITED!! that palette is just awesome... the eye shadows are highly pigmented, and last long! it has a mixture of matte, shimmery and glitter shadows and an array of colours... as you can see from the pic below, the brand of this palette is 'Manly' but there quite a few of these palettes on ebay with different names....
Below you can see the colours available in this palette, yeah some look a little messy just because I have obviously used this palette so much... 
Now I am not saying that expensive cosmetics are not good, but what I am saying is that be open to experimenting with products and make up brands, just because some are cheaper than others doesnt mean they are no good...

 the look in the above picture was achieved using the 120 palette...

what do you think??? is expensive makeup better makeup??? what are your favourite non expensive cosmetics???

muuuaahhhh JennJenn <3

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2014198/latinahairbeautymakeup?claim=6rhyct4r6v7">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...